Charlotte Serious Personal Injury Lawyers
What makes a catastrophic injury catastrophic? Unlike an injury such as a fracture which will heal with time and proper care, catastrophic injuries are life-changing. Things do not return to normal. You are not the same person you were before. Nothing any attorney, judge, or jury can do will undo that.
Legal Care And Life Care
While they may not be able to undo what has happened, The Sasser Law Firm can fight to make certain you get the financial compensation needed to better your situation and to deal with the future needs your injuries will create. As personal injury lawyers, they take pride in providing this kind of care and they are passionate advocates on behalf of their clients.
Catastrophic injuries may include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury (paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia)
- Birth injury (cerebral palsy)
- Severe burns (scarring and disfigurement)
Because these injuries are life-long and will always affect you, developing a proper Life Care Plan is essential. Some of the important factors that need to be taken into account include:
- The costs of in-home, assisted living, or residential care (estimated and adjusted for inflation)
- The costs of household modifications (wheelchair ramps, lifts, widened doorways, etc.)
- The costs of medical equipment such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, and more (estimated with scheduled replacement costs as well)
- Future medical expenses related to your injuries (surgery, medications, etc.)
As your law firm of choice, you can feel confident knowing that The Sasser Law Firm has personal experience with some of the best experts in the country and a comprehensive understanding of the issues involved in Life Care planning. They are also committed to helping you with related issues involving insurance, disability, and employment that most personal injury firms don’t pursue.
As your attorneys, they will make sure that your settlement is structured correctly and try to shepherd you through this difficult transition in your life as best they can.
Contact The Sasser Law Firm
To schedule a free initial consultation or to learn more about the kind of legal care The Sasser Law Firm provides, call or contact their personal injury lawyers in Charlotte, North Carolina, today.