“When You Are Passionate About Your Work, Success Will Follow.”
The success of The Sasser Law Firm is based on the passion they have for helping people. But in order to give each of their clients the attention they deserve and to properly develop their cases, the personal injury practice limits its focus to those cases involving catastrophic injuries, disability and wrongful death.
- Serious and catastrophic personal injury : Such catastrophic or fatal injuries can include traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord injuries, paraplegia, quadriplegia, severe burns, facial scarring and disfigurement, and other injuries that result in disability or wrongful death.
- Serious car and motorcycle accidents : The practice is restricted to handling fatal accidents and those involving catastrophic injuries such as brain injury, spinal cord injury or paralysis. This may involve a truck accident, commercial vehicle or defective automobile component.
- Workers’ compensation : The skilled attorneys at our law firm provide representation throughout the workers’ comp process for seriously injured workers and for surviving family members. Our cases include brain or spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic and fatal work/construction injuries, including injuries resulting from the use of defective products or equipment.
- ERISA/employer-provided insurance claims : ERISA cases involving employer benefit plans and the unfair denials of coverage under the terms of those plans.
- Social Security Disability : One attorney dedicated solely to SSD claims — most personal injury clients meet the eligibility requirements.
- Insurance contract and bad faith claims : Our insurance practice includes life insurance bad faith, disability insurance bad faith, pension/retirement plans, litigation and more.
- Medical malpractice : Our med mal practice is restricted to catastrophic and extreme cases. The serious or fatal injury may have involved a birth injury, medication error, surgical error or defective medical device.
Contact A North Carolina Workers’ Comp Attorney
The Sasser Law Firm represents people throughout the Carolinas in very serious and catastrophic personal injury cases and will travel to meet with clients whenever necessary. Initial consultations are free, and cases can be handled on a contingent fee or hourly basis.