Charlotte NC Serious Injury Law Firm
Experienced Personal Injury, Disability, and Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
When people have a serious illness or life-threatening injuries, medical specialists will be called in to help them. And yet, when a life-changing injury or the wrongful death of a family member demands legal action, many people make the mistake of assuming that all personal injury lawyers or law firms are the same when it comes to handling their case.
Many of the attorneys, former clients and medical professionals who have referred people to The Sasser Law Firm might tell you differently.
Dedicated to Personal Injury, ERISA, Insurance Bad Faith Disputes and More
- Personal injury — The firm helps people who have been seriously injured in a variety of accidents, from dangerous industrial equipment accidents to car and truck accidents.
- Medical malpractice — The firm represents clients who have been injured due to the following: defective medical devices, emergency room errors, medication errors, surgical errors and anesthesia errors.
- ERISA claims – The firm draws on extensive experience and knowledge to assist injured workers in obtaining benefits from employer provided insurance plans, including short- and long-term disability benefits, as wells as health, accidental death or dismemberment and life insurance benefits.
- Insurance bad faith disputes – The firm levels the playing field against the power of the insurance companies when a provider underpays or outright denies a valid insurance claim. The lawyers represent individuals and business owners in insurance contract and bad faith claims.
- Workers’ compensation — The firm helps workers in North and South Carolina who have been injured in work related accidents obtain the workers’ compensation benefits they deserve.
What this narrow focus has allowed the firm to do is gain a comprehensive understanding of the complex legal and medical issues involved in these cases and to become — through practice and effort — very good at what they do.
Developing and Litigating Each Case to Achieve Its True Value to the Client
Many personal injury firms will gladly help you recover compensation for your losses, but will fall short when it comes to seeking less-lucrative compensation for long-term disability or workmans’ comp. The Sasser Law Firm strives to meet all of their personal injury clients’ needs.
The firm represents injured people and surviving family members throughout the Carolinas and from across the county, helping them to get the benefits and relief they need. Whether that means getting clients through the Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation processes or providing representation against an insurance company, the attorneys take their responsibilities seriously.